Cavalaire Guest House
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
  • Restaurant
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
My Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
The Grand Brighton(Brighton)
US$ 159
  • Beachfront
Sea Spray Boutique Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
  • Breakfast included
Legends Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
  • Breakfast included
Kipps Backpackers Hostel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 403
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
All reviewsderek garryon arrivalperfect hostsfour poster bedfresh milkhome from homebreakfast was deliciousthought of everythingthanks guysbiscuitsshort walkkemp townlovely weekendgave us a mapa wonderful staymini fridgefull english
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We have just returned from a 2 night stay at the Cavalaire, and I have to say that the only bad thing about the hotel is leaving it to go back to normal life!

The welcome was warm and friendly, with Derek taking time to point out good places to go on the map (a godsend, as we're not familiar with the city).

The room was beautiful, and really, really clean. The bedclothes were lovely, crisp and fluffed up. Everything that we could have needed was to hand, and the furniture and décor was really lovely. The bathroom was equally well equipped, spacious and everything worked perfectly. I really cannot fault the room. Even the towels were nice and fluffy.

The breakfast was, as promised, absolutely delicious; they really have thought of everything, and I felt really at home here.

This hotel is ideal for couples looking for a relaxing time away from it all. The attention to detail is what really makes this place special. I would love to go back!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2012

The Cavalaire was excellent. The quality of the rooms and general feel of the place was exceptionally high. Derek and Gary were so welcoming and the full of great suggestions. I would absolutely stay there again - it was really lovely.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Fantastic guest house, in a really great location in Brighton. I was staying on business and had to be up early, so I was even offered breakfast earlier than normal to fit around my schedule.
Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Smaller doubles were perfectly suited to single travelleres
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Neil O
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We had just one night at The Cavalaire in Brighton - but wished we could have stayed longer. A beautifu old property close to the sea, spotlessly clean, well maintained and with lots of personal touches (like a little fridge in the room and umberellas for the inevitable British downpours!) Derek and Gary were perfect hosts and really made us feel welcome and the breakfast was fabulous - includind spicy tomato juice and the best cheese omelette I've ever tasted. I'd definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2012

My girlfriend and I had a faultless stay at the Cavalaire. Derek and Garry were very welcoming, friendly and helpful, providing us with a brew upon arrival and carrying our bags to our room before having a chat and giving us great recommendations for restaurants/bars/shops etc in Brighton, which was brill considering it was our first time there.

Our room (No. 11) was lovely - spacious, clean, well decorated, with a comfy bed, TV, iPod docking station/radio, hot drink facilities and nice bathroom.

The B&B is in a great location, close to the very centre of town and the beach, but on a quiet street which guarantees a fab night's sleep.

All in all, a top notch base for our stay in Brighton.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple