“Absolute favourite!”

Ranked #1 of 37 Dessert in Brighton
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 5
Cuisines: Italian, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Description: Italian Ice Cream micro factory & shop - Vegan friendly Sorbet - Over 325 flavours! - Produced fresh on site using locally produced milk & cream - Cups, cones or take home boxes - Ice Cream Cake - Wholesale producer
Reviewed 6 April 2018

After visiting their shop in Weymouth, my parents and I felt it was more than worthwhile to pop into their Brighton shop too! With their flavours changing seasonly, I had to find something new to try, and wasn't disappointed with the cookies and cream and berry sorbet. If we lived closer I'd love to try all the flavours!!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great unusual flavours with good service. The carrot cake ice cream was really delicious and tasted like the real thing. We also liked the nerdy grape and creme brûlée flavours too! You definitely need to have more than one visit to appreciate all the different ice creams!!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

What a cute little ice cream shop! They have vegan options! I had the cookie dough, it was delish!!! Loved it! I will definitely be back soon! The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 was i just had to wait a long time because the queue was so long! But I suppose because so many people know of the fab ice cream! Definitely recommend it a place to go for a naughty snack

1  Thank ivc98
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I had heard so many good reviews about this place and had to try it.
I tried Carrot Cake in a cone, just the one scoop and WOW, everyone was right. It is insane, my boyfriend had a Mint one and that was just as good!
The lady who serve us was friendly and the scoop was definitely worth the price had it taste just like carrot cake even if was freezing g cold outside!

3  Thank Josie S
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

This is one of the Zoella haunts - so my daughter says
Anyway it seems said celeb has good taste in ice creams and sorbets
Very friendly staff