“Fab burgers”
Review of Patty&Bun

Patty&Bun
Ranked #539 of 1,308 Restaurants in Brighton
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Really, and I mean really, tasty burgers. Chips are great. Sides were nice. Service attentive and food arrived quickly.

Lovely lunch. Great addition to Brighton.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my finace decided try this place and unfortunately wasn’t that nice that we think will be.
Burgers been very juicy I mean was to much juice from all ingredients so bun get soggy!
For my opinion they should serve burgers on a plates not only wrap in paper as looks like burger from McDonald!
Good thing...very nice fries and great hot sauce!!!
Dont think we will back again !

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Patty & Bun today as we had walked past it several times over the weekend and said " we should go in there!" ... so we did!! It was a pleasant haven from the hectic ( marathon ) atmosphere of Brighton ... The kids had the " build your own burger " and both devoured it!! I had the " Ari burger" which was yummy!! My husband had a special burger and by the time I had taken my first bite he had eaten the lot!!! We would 100% recommend and would 100% go back!! Thanks guys

Reviewed 12 April 2018

We took our teenage grandsons to Patty and Bun for school holiday treat. The boys are great aficionados of burgers and good critics. We all enjoyed our burgers which were cooked to orders of rare, medium rare and medium to perfection. The burgers were very, very tasty. Mixed opinions of the sides. The chips, two types, were hot and tasty but very, very salty. The cheese balls were yummy but the dip was too spicy. The chipolte coleslaw was interesting but again a bit to spicy. I loved the carafes of water which were infused with a slice of lemon and long strip of cucumber. Service was slow and as mentioned in other reviews the 12.5% service charge is very steep for the actual service received. However the service charge is optional. When paying the bill we were asked how we enjoyed our food. Our comments about the very salty chips were taken on board but no offer of something off the bill. We are very pleased we gave Patty and Bun a whirl but doubt we will return.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went there with my boyfriend because he was really excited to try this burger... we we’re happy to pay bit more for good meat but when the bill came with 12.5% service charge of the already expensive bill. Food was ok but we had no service at all!! Had to take our own cutlery and pour our own drinks!

1  Thank Mandy G