See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We recently stayed for the weekend in the newly converted Gatehouse. This was the first time we stayed in the Gatehouse (not first time at Nutley) and it is a wonderful addition to the other accommodation on the farm. It has its own driveway and private garden, which is a lovely arrival experience. The Gatehouse has a cosy lounge area with log burner, self contained kitchen, and open plan bedroom and separate shower room. Access to the animals on the farm, including Alpacas, always make for a very special experience. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Try the newly converted Gatehouse
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank garypowell2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I have just returned from a lovely week at Nutley Farm, we stayed in Willow cottage which was very comfortable and had everything you need for a relaxing family holiday. On our arrival we were greeted by delicious freshly baked bread which we just had to try straight away as it was still hot! Home made marmalade and eggs, a lovely welcome. We enjoyed visiting the animals which were all close by the cottage in this lovely setting. A great base to explore Dorset. Will be visiting again in the future.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Hammertime47
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I took my grand daughter to stay at Nutley Farm, we were made so welcome by Annie, the cottage we stayed in was Willow Cottage. We given a basket of goodies on our arrival, the cottage was lovely and clean, I could not have wished for a safer environment for my 3 year old grand daughter and myself. Lots of animals to go and see, especially the alpacas, chickens and horses. Certainly a wonderful time had by us both.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
rootsannie, Owner at Nutley Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you Jay. It is so good to know that you enjoyed Nutley Farm

Reviewed 23 April 2017

We stayed in willow barn which is a lovely little cottage. Very nicely decorated and set out and all appliances and cooking utensils you would need for a stay. Set in a lovely location very quiet and tranquil surroundings. Would definitely book again next time I plan a visit.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have enjoyed a horse and carriage ride twice now. The gentle pace allows you to view the beautiful countryside at leisure. It was a great way to spend a couple of hours. Topped off by a visit to a nearby tea room!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple