“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Booked ahead, which I was very glad about as the place was busy the whole time we were there, with the tables being fully booked up as it is a relatively small restaurant. The food was absolutely mouth-watering, with my highlight being the pan fried scallops and the sushi. Had a variety of food between me and my partner, enjoying every bit of it. The service was a slight bit slow, however the restaurant was busy and the food more than made up for it. Will definitely be coming back, especially considering the very reasonable prices!

1  Thank Asia L

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I LOVE Nippon Inn so much, I have no idea why I have never reviewed it before.
Takoyaki is an absolute dream.
After holidaying in Japan I only ate head for a week after as it’s so perfect.

I’m a regular visitor here and always will be

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Arrived early as we know how busy it gets. We had booked. Waited a long time to order and for our starters. We love this place but we both were disappointed with the service and food (which is a first).

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Great little place just outside Bournemouth . Friendly staff freshly made Japanese food really lovely and inexpensive .. highly recommend this place

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I eat in these restaurant with a friends and we really loved our lunch! I asked a katsu don, it was delicious! It's an authentic restaurant with a lovely staff.