See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. I do not recommend it. The hotel’s building is very old. The lift was old and too small. The bed was ok and clean also the floor was dated but clean however the bathroom was old and the bathtub had dirt stains which I think was because it was over used. The water pressure in the showers was low and the temperature was too hot or too cold. The only positive point was free parking and the location.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sara J
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Room needs proper refurbishment. Not always cleaned properly, a good hoover would not go amiss. Only got hoovered once the time we stayed. Would not stay there again. Did not expect such bad standards from a privately owned hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We were greeted by the most sarcastic and patronising reception staff I’ve ever encountered.

Room was disgusting as you can see in photos & was not safe for small children as you could pull over ever piece of furniture by using one finger, our daughter hurt her hand within 20 minutes of arrival.

We asked for a refund after 20 minutes in the hotel but were refused by the manager Luke. We called booking.com who called the hotel, Luke screamed at the bookings employee and slammed the phone down; bookings are now opening an investigation which will require an inception. However, bookings also don’t nothing to help us and were subject to the will of the hotelier from hell.

After hearing the way the manager spoke to the booking agent, my partner was too terrified to walk back past reception to get out of the hotel.

DO NOT STAY HEREEEEEEEEEE

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I spoke to Luke the manager the week before my arrival about adding another child to which I paid extra (no problem) bringing my nightly charge to
205.00 we didn’t arrive untill around 20.30 and was going to be leaving at 08.00 the next morning as we were there for the cheerleading tournament. On arrival we found only 1 member of staff Martina, who was the happiest anyway walking through the building to our room you could see it was very old fashioned (no problem) but on entering the room we found it to be the dirtiest, vilest place I have EVER been in we stay regularly I hotels due to competitions everywhere you looked was pure filth not just slightly literally pure
Dirt. To the point I would not of allowed my 2 children nor myself and hubby to stay there so after paying 205.00 we then had to find another hotel costing 145.00 in nearby Poole. When explains to Martina that it was filthy she wasn’t in the slightest interested even when I tried to show her the photos I had taken she didn’t even look up to see. I have never in my life dealt with such rude and ignorant people in my lifetime I will be reporting this place to the enviromental health as it shouldn’t be open. When speaking to LUKE the next day he said he had no idea what I was talking about and that I’d have to get a refund from booking.com although I paid the extra 85.00 they added to him. Please do not go anywhere near this place totally disgusting. These are just some of the pics from
The bathroom and the irons stained mattress protectors

1  Thank ktonna
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Burley court for 3 nights. On arrival the staff was lovely and through out our stay. Down stairs was clean and welcoming.
Now the rooms..... We had 2 seperate Rooms, the 1st was Ok, clean enough apart from needing a dust. The 2nd room which was a family room was filthy. The toilet had urine stains and feceas stains on the toilet seat, toothpaste in the sink, what looked like blood on the wall. I actually looked at the reviews after we had booked and prepared my self by buying a very large pack of detol wipes. I have a 3 year old and didn't want her touching this kind of filth. Don't get me wrong I can deal with dust but not human waste.
The mattress was stained and old on the double Bed, the single bed had a protector which was stained, to me it looked like urine stains. Pillows awful and lumpy. we would of been better using a bag of spuds as pillows. Everything basically was past it's best by date and needs replacing. U get ur basic cleaning but to me this sempt like i cant be bothered to clean today from the cleaning staff. Its a shame because it lets the hotel down massively.
P.s they seriously need to either get new toilet brushes or clean the ones they have also get the cleaning staff to pull the beds out once in a while because the dust mites will be having a party in that 2inch of dust that's collected behind the head board.