Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$ 44
FindHotel
eDreamsUS$ 44
Trip.com
ZenHotels.comUS$ 48
1,745 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2021 via mobile

Hideous hotel.
Very little parking so pretty impossible to park there. There are some side streets that don’t have double yellows so managed to park there.
Entering the hotel you’re ignored by the staff who just give you vacant looks instead of welcoming and helping you check in. Once we actually got welcomed, the check in process was quick and simple.
We were told how to locate our room which we did and upon entering were extremely disappointed. As photographed, the room was in a pretty poor state with wallpaper peeling off the walls, lots of scuff marks and generally unkempt. The rooms can do with a massive refurb.
Ok the shower. Where to start. So as pictured, the curtain doesn’t go all the way around the bath due to the pole keeping the rail up. The part that has no curtain directly faces the door so there is zero privacy and actually pointless to have any curtain. No slip mat so getting out onto tiles was pretty dangerous. The shower itself had a little toggle to switch between bath and shower. The knob was broken so when I pulled it up to switch to shower mode, the knob came off and it had been stuck on with what looked like (but hopefully wasn’t) chewing gum. When I managed to get the toggle to work I was stunned at the trickle of water that came out of the shower. I think I’ve been wetter being spat on. It took me 10 minutes to wash the shampoo out of my hair with how little water was coming out - this isn’t even hyperbole!!
The bed. It was about as thick as a matchbox and pure springs. The most uncomfortable sleep I’ve ever had. Pillows were nice though. There were several loud bangs throughout the night. That was fun to listen to since I was awake anyway with the sleeping on metal coils.
Breakfast was a sorry state of affairs. They don’t have coffee machines so the coffee is those single serve paper straw coffee granules. Unbranded and hideous. There was a stink of burnt toast throughout the breakfast room as several people had got their toast stuck in the 99 year old machine. Very sweet beans and anaemic sausages. Continental choice was cereal. So yeah not great!
We were only staying for the night as a place to crash after a wedding that day so didn’t see the point in asking to move. Got out of there as early as possible. Never to return. And I suggest you don’t either.

Room tip: Just don’t go here
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Minibun
Reviewed 1 September 2021

Hotel is nothing like the photos! Poor customer service, dirty, unhoovered, poorly maintained. More like a hostel than a hotel. Paid £177 for 1 night including breakfast, which again was Poor. Room smelt awful, no facilities at all in room. Scribbled post it note on wall with restaurant times. Very poorly managed. Shower broken,no bedding curtains off runners, closed on arrival hiding the view of scaffolding.Worse hotel I've ever stayed in!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank C4778IJdonnar
Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

We have stayed here a few times, and that’s mainly down to the fact that Claudia on reception ensures we have a memorable experience each and every time. Her personality and big smile is infectious, if only we could bottle her up!! The rooms are spacious, we stayed in a family room 2 adults 1 child (14 years of age) and a dog. We had breakfast at the hotel which was great, from continental to a real home made cooked breakfast. All the staff were friendly, nothing was ever too much for them. It was a great location from the beach with a short walk through the gardens and your were at the beach. Thank you to Claudia and the team. We had the best holiday and you made it amazing for us ❤️

Room tip: There is a carpark, however get fully booked, but plenty of off street parking
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2021

if it was a 0-star option I would choose that one, otherwise, even 1-star is too much for that hotel.

I cannot say anything positive apart from the really nice street the hotel is located on.

the same complaints as everyone else mentioned - extreme dirtiness throughout the hotel, not working showers, the disgusting smell in the room, lack of ventilators and couldn't-care-less management. Completely no COVID-safe place this is.
No refund was offered, no acknowledgment on complaints. Nothing.

It was the worst experience ever, completely ruined the charm of being Bournemouth and enjoying the sun and sand.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank 425fam
Reviewed 23 August 2021

For a budget hotel, this is a good 0ne. Clean, comfortable, lovely food, friendly efficient staff and good location. Will stay again. Not sure what people expect at this price but really, this ones good. Great pool and, games rooms as well.

Trip type: Travelled with family