Carrington House Hotel
US$ 128
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 162/night.

US$ 212
US$ 192
US$ 89
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 115/night.

The Suncliff Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 84
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 93/night.

US$ 231
US$ 122
Hotel Celebrity(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 83
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

Durley Grange Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
Park Central Hotel(Bournemouth)
US$ 119
US$ 116
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 131/night.

The Mayfair Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
US$ 161
Orbitz.com
Travelodge Bournemouth Seafront Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
1,323 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Had a nice stay here for a long weekend back in March. I was visiting my brothers and was born in Dorset so I know the area like a 2nd home.

- Reception staff were very polite
- Handy swimming pool
- Lovely buffet breakfast
- Comfy bed and warm shower

I agree that its dated but we are there to sleep right so why let the decor bother you? unless you dont plan to leave the hotel for your entire stay! The one gripe is that parking spaces are full Friday and Saturday night. I nearly got caught on the Saturday night but by Sunday it was dead again

Its also only a 10 minute walk from the train station which was very handy

On and to the reviewer xmarksthespot I found your review pathetic and untrue based my stay and I doubt you stayed at this hotel at all.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I travelled to the Carrington House Hotel to stay overnight before a meeting there, and have to say that it's got very little going for it (polite reception staff and proximity to Bournemouth station - 10 minute walk - being about the only redeeming features). It is badly in need of an overhaul. A particularly nice shock when turning for the night to find MOULD on the bed linen. The hotel manager was apologetic the next morning but seemed to think that the fact he'd fed back to the laundry staff was enough - well, it wasn't, and apparently the Carrington aren't prepared to negotiate once the problem's fixed. Breakfast average and slightly disorganised. Work may require me to go to the Carrington again, but I'm certain I won't be staying there - which seems crazy, I know, but overall left a pretty bad impression.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2012

The hotel is very nice overall, good location, we enjoyed our stay and breakfast is good.

Could do with bar staff that are more readily available instead of having to ring a bell for service then having to wait 5 or so minutes for service. we were not the only people that thought this as we had a conversation with another couple that were waiting. Potential lost revenue.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Just got home from an excellent line dance weekend at the Carrington House Hotel at Bornemouth. The hotel is not as bad as some people make out. We had a decent room in the front of the hotel on the first floor. Did ask for twin beds but got a double,but as it was only for sleeping put up with it, the mattress was very hard, the sheets and pillow cases were nice and clean. Slept very well with no disturbances from other hotel guests. Tea and coffee in the room topped up daily and the room kept nice and clean. Good flat screen Samsung television although a small screen, controller excellent in one piece with batteries and worked. Good selection of programmes.
The bathroom was in good order with a good shower over the bath. At peak times the water does run hot and cold which necessitates quick moves on the taps. Bathroom could do with a magnifier mirror. Towels were changed as required daily.
Dining room and meals were ok,the breakfast as previously mentioned was excellent. Staff work very hard to keep up with the meals.
Reception staff were very polite and helpful and delt with my question on why I had to pay for WiFi which I thought was very excessive BT. Did not use this service as most hotels supply this service for free.
Excellent ballroom (Ambassador) with nice round tables,first class dance floor. Tea, Coffee and cold water supplied, bar facilities if required.
Not a bad hotel, worth the money we paid. Will stay again.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Talgidie
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Like stepping back in time, my shabby (single - didn't know they existed anymore?) room has a non functioning TV and 1950s furniture... Oh and a splendid single bed with questionably clean bedding. I'm sure I just saw Bournemouth's homeless population leaving, having refused to stay here and preferring the beach instead. Absolutely VILE on all levels.

• Stayed: June 2012