Two nights B&B, plus brasserie meals. Reception staff were very welcoming and helpful thereafter. Hotel very well appointed and relaxing. Other staff polite and generally attentive.
Slight mess-up on booking for a meal - after a delay, still didn't get the table we had previously asked for. But everyone was apologetic, and this didn't detract much from the stay.
Creaky floorboards were a minor issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Modern Resort style seafront 4 star hotel with 0ver 100 rooms, many rooms with ocean view and balcony or terrace. Two restaurants including Two AA Red rosette award winning Ventana Brasserie, Stylish and trendy Bar and Miami style lido deck with heated outdoor pool( May-Sept), summer BB!Q's and Chill Beds. The Art Deco style resort was Awarded Best large hotel 2009 in the Bournemouth Tourism Awards, is Bournemouth and Dorset's highest AA rated 3 star hotel at 88% in 2013 and also won several national excellence awards in 2011. Rooms are good quality 3 star rooms whilst service is exceptional with stunning public facilties. The Cumberland also has the facilty of an indoor leisure Sauna/Pool complex with squash courts and small gym ( bookable) at Suncliff right next door. Parking is 55 spaces free on a first come first served basis with on street parking in front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cumberland Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Bournemouth
- Cumberland Hotel Bournemouth
- The Cumberland Hotel Bournemouth, Dorset