Have just returned from a five days stay at this hotel with our walking club. We holiday in Bournemouth at least once a year and have stayed at lots of different 3 star hotels, but this one is the best. Great location, extremely efficient,friendly staff. Our room (233) was lovely with everything you require,including a safe, iron/board. The bed was the most comfy we have had for a long time, lovely pillows and brilliant side lights (ideal if one person wants to sleep and the other to read) Good quality tea and coffee not the unnamed rubbish we often get. Fresh milk was given to me with a smile every day. The bathroom was perfect, walk in shower, nice white fluffy towels.
The food is delicious, everything you could want for breakfast, even danish pastries. The evening meals are fantastic. I asked the waitress one evening if the chicken was on the bone, I said if is was then I would have fish. She returned with a message from the chief, that he would take the chicken off the bone, which his did. I am so impressed!
We will certainly return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marsham Court Hotel Bournemouth is a privately owned Hotel and run by the same family for 30 years. The hotel has an on going refurbishment programme for bedrooms and bathrooms, with an extensive refurbishment in 2011 of the foyer and bar. We boast some of the best sea views in Bournemouth across to the Isle of Wight, Sandbanks, Swanage and Isle of Purbeck. So why not come in and try for yourself? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Marsham Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marsham Court Bournemouth
- Hotel Marsham Court
- Marsham Court Hotel Bournemouth, Dorset