All reviews warm welcome fresh fruit town centre the ground floor great hosts b and b choice at breakfast good size eating places place to stay definitely stay here again full english breakfast cooked to order double room breakfast room a wonderful stay few minutes walk
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Never having stayed in a guest house before, I was a bit unsure, but thought this one sounded lovely from the reviews.
Having stayed there, I can honestly say that the positive responses to The Four Seasons were all justified!
From the minute I arrived, Paul took charge of my heavy cases and deposited them upstairs in my room effortlessy.
I'm so sad not to have indulged in Paul's legendary breakfasts, due to being captured by an extremely comfy bed!
Paul and Laura are so warm and welcoming yet so discreet, and willing to cater to every whim.
Returning to the warm, cosy embrace of the Four Seasons on a frosty November evening is a welcoming delight.
Thank you Paul and Laura for so many thoughtful touches that made me feel so at home.
Jilly from Kent x

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Paul1Ru, Owner at Four Seasons Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2017

Thank you for writing us such a lovely review, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Totnes.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

We always enjoy our stay over at the Four Seasons with Paul and Laura who are truly excellent hosts, nothing is ever too much trouble. The B&B is always well kept and excellent and the service is second to none. The filling and hearty breakfasts are always here every morning. No wonder we always return. Thank you once again for a wonderful stay over and see you again very soon :)

Room Tip: We always choose room 4 - ideal for couples and a very comfy bed!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Paul1Ru, Owner at Four Seasons Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Thank you for leaving us another lovely review, it is always great to see you both and makes us pleased that you enjoy your stays with us so much. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Doesn't look great from the outside but this is a first class B&B. The room had everything you could wish for and the owners were very keen to get things right. There was a very good range of food for breakfast particularly as this is quite a small establishment. It is close to the town with all its eating places and there is a good locals pub selling its own beer a short walk away. The only downside is the lack of much parking so you are likely to have to use street parking of a public car park.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Paul1Ru, Owner at Four Seasons Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you on your next visit to Totnes.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I booked a one night stay at short notice on the basis of other reviewers' comments.
I was slightly put off by the exterior of the building but I needn't have worried; the house was clean and the bedroom comfortable.
I'm a vegetarian so I don't usually expect much in the way of breakfast but I was pleased to find fresh berries available to have with organic yogurt. I didn't choose to have the full veggie breakfast but was offered a choice of four flavours of vegetarian sausage!

Room Tip: The top floor has quite a narrow staircase but I was offered help with my bag.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Paul1Ru, Owner at Four Seasons Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Thank you for your great review, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you if you visit Totnes in the future.

Best wishes

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed this weekend, and found a very warm welcome when we arrived.
Room was lovely and had everything we needed for our stay.
Very comfy bed, toiletries and tea and coffee facilities.
Short walk into town, can recommend the Waterside Bistro for a bite to eat and cold drink.
Breakfast was plentiful and freshly cooked on Sunday morning, delicious!
Only here for one night but was a lovely stay
Many thanks Laura and Paul

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Paul1Ru, Owner at Four Seasons Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Thank you for a great review, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you on your next visit.