All reviewswarm welcomefresh fruittown centrethe ground floorgreat hostsb and bchoice at breakfastgood sizeeating placesplace to staydefinitely stay here againfull english breakfastcooked to orderdouble roombreakfast rooma wonderful stayfew minutes walk
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed this weekend, and found a very warm welcome when we arrived.
Room was lovely and had everything we needed for our stay.
Very comfy bed, toiletries and tea and coffee facilities.
Short walk into town, can recommend the Waterside Bistro for a bite to eat and cold drink.
Breakfast was plentiful and freshly cooked on Sunday morning, delicious!
Only here for one night but was a lovely stay
Many thanks Laura and Paul

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Paul1Ru, Owner at Four Seasons Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Thank you for a great review, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Following a hiccup in communication I didn't stay at this guest house but wanted to say how good the owners were dealing with it, so if I do need to visit Totnes again I will definitely head for the Four Seasons.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Paul1Ru, Owner at Four Seasons Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2016

Thank you for your review, we look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

Best wishes

Paul

Reviewed 3 September 2016

My daughter and her husband were going for a bank holiday weekend break to Totnes in Devon and invited me along for a bit of relaxation. As the were planing on camping and their camper-van only had a 2 berth bed they booked me into the Four Seasons B&B. After a very pleasant trip down through the rolling Devon countryside; calling in at Route 5 Diner on the way, we arrived at the Four Seasons. Do not be put of by the somewhat faded facade; inside you will find as did I, a very pleasant hostelry with clean, well decorated and furnished rooms.

Sunday morning, I am at breakfast, the lady owner asks if would like tea or coffee and brown or white toast, I make my selection and am presented with the breakfast menu, an A3 laminated sheet with the largest list of items from which I am invited to choose any or all of them for my breakfast, I chose a pair of kipper fillets which I have not seen on a hotel menu recently, very nice they were.

The following day as i was due to check out by 10:00 AM I had a full English breakfast, excellent. On the way out I noticed on the hall sideboard a bowl of apples and a note inviting me to help myself to the fruit of their own garden. Nice touch.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your lovely review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you if you visit Totnes in the future.

Best wishes

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

My room was quiet and peaceful, the en-suite perfectly clean, the towels and hospitality tray beyond reproach. Add in the very comfy bed and we're almost there..

But the breakfast is the 'Jewel in the Crown' of the Four Seasons. A buffet of fruit juice, cereals, muesli, peaches, prunes, plump, fresh blueberries, raspberries and strawberries is only a pointer to the 'main event' - a 'Full English' that is the absolute equal of any you will find anywhere at any price.

Plainly the owners fully understand what is important to their customers and go to great lengths to provide it. Terrific.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Paul1Ru, Owner at Four Seasons Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Thank you for your lovely review, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you on your next visit to Totnes

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We stayed at the Four Seasons B&B overnight. The owners were really friendly and the decor was lovely. The room was immaculate and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was really well organised and there was plenty of choice for all tastes. I had the vegetarian breakfast and my husband had the full English. The atmosphere was lovely and peaceful and we would highly recommend this to anyone who wishes to visit this lovely part of Britain.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Paul1Ru, Owner at Four Seasons Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Thank you for leaving us a great review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you if you visit Totnes in the future.