“I have said it before”

Crispins Fish & Chips
Ranked #133 of 360 Restaurants in Torquay
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Yes I have said it before and I will say it again without a shadow of a doubt. " The best fish and chip shop in Torbay "

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We arrived very tired after travelling from Norfolk.The people at Crispins made us so welcome,what lovely people they were.Fish and chips were some of the best we have had and on top of that we got a free litre of drink on pop.I know they were not far off closing the son even went and cut us more fish.We thank you from the bottom of our hearts we went to bed not hungry or thirsty.I promised we would come back but we ran out of time to return.Just like to say that you were the nicest people we met in Torquay.Long may you reign.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

This was one of the best fish and chips I have had, lovely fish with not too much batter, My grandson who is an adult had jumbo sausages and chips and thoroughly enjoyed his meal' The guy delivering was a happy chappy which is always a bonus. Will be back definitely.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I again visited CRISPENS F&chip shop this week end it was my first stop after driving 6hrs to get to Torquay.
Service was quick food was of high quality and being a chef I know what i am talking about .......Which brings me onto Peachyprincess25's Torquay, UK What a load off Rubbish take a look at all your reviews all complaining one after the other.
I am sure had you rang the establishment they would have rectified any error and would have been happy to help.
As far as putting a picture on no-one knows when you took the picture could have been 3hrs after !!!!!!! and did you ask for a plain bacon cheese!!!!!! Which is what it looks like.
Had you had one good review i might have overlooked your review and put it down to they must have been really busy (as they always are)because the food is great.
I find Horrendous a little strong as you could not be bothered to ring them and for cheese to be in the wrong place because YOU don't like it over your meat or whatever
Just saying !!!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

As a local ordering for over four years I can honestly say every order was pleasing. Always fresh crisp non greasy food . Beautiful fresh cod , kebabs and salads that are a pleasure to eat sober and great value for money . Friendly service and a pleasure to order from . Thank you for your dedication , cleanliness and continued work feeding us locals and a few holiday makers great food !!! Review from Chantelle in shiphay.