“Really helpful service”

Truffles of St Mary Church
Ranked #6 of 13 Shopping in Torquay
Reviewed 4 March 2017

I was looking for presents for my friends and spied champagne glasses with chocolates the owner was making up for Valentine's Day.

I remarked how nice it was and she offered to make up glasses with appropriate colours for my friends birthdays. Nothing was too much trouble. She showed me the options for ribbon and let me choose the most appropriate. Highly recommend

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I bought a mid sized box of assorted cremes, ganaches and truffles. Some unique flavours, such as the tea flavoured (can't remember what variety of tea it was but makes a nice change from earl grey or green tea as many other chocolatiers do). They claim their supplier of peppermint cremes supplies to Buckingham palace too. I have eaten a couple and have been pleasantly surprised by the quality. Favourite so far - a nice rich and strong pistachio cream.

I will definitely be ringing once returned to home from my Devon holiday to get an order in for Christmas. Oh and date I say they are far more reasonable than many other places.

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

I go to this delightful truffle chocolate shop more than 6 times a month.I would say I'm a regular customer as I really enjoy the huge selection of truffles, devon made fudge, my favourites are the selection of Belgium chocolates and champagne truffles which I love to enjoy with a bottle of bubbly.
I thoroughly recommend anyone who lives here and holiday makers alike to come along and sample some of their chocolates they have on offer.

2  Thank Abbe B