“Fabulous food, excellent menu,great value, well worth the visit....”

Number 7 Fish Bistro
Ranked #5 of 344 Restaurants in Torquay
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 38
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food, excellent menu,great value, well worth the visit....”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

What a little gem hiden away around the corner in the quay. Only small so don't forget to book to avoid disappointment. We where greeted with a warm smile and showed to our table. The walls are covered with the days specials.... i ordered the king prawn,Scallop and mussels starter and the cod fillet with tempura prawns and scallops.. My partner ordered had the 3 fish main course which comes with sides of either salad or veg ...Absolutely delicious, beautifully cooked couldn't fault it at all.Service was very professional and relaxed.next time we are in the area we know where we will be spending our evenings

• Visited March 2012
4 Thank tableonlyone
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Meal”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I went with my partner and his mum, who live in Devon.
At first I was apprehensive as the decor I thought was a little jaded, multi-coloured checkered tablecloths and waiters in long shorts. However, I was soon to be proven wrong as it was absolutely fantastic. The waiters were incredibly knowledgeable and helpful, and there's a fantastic menu to choose from. They also have daily specials depending on the catch of the day, and the menu is quite open to leaving you to pick and choose what you'd like as your main.
We started with a large cold platter to share at the beginning, with lobster, crab and prawns. My partner always laughs at me when I say it but the food is all so incredibly fresh, the best crab I've ever eaten definitely. I unfortunately cannot remember the wine we selected but it was delicious, such the perfect compliment to the meal. We each got different mains but we were all very satisfied, the service was excellent too.

I really couldn't recommend this restaurant more, don't be put off by the decor, it really does have a charm to it once you've sampled the absolutely delicious sea food!

• Visited April 2011
paignton devon
“ladyalone48”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

very good fish bistro... they serve good steaks as well

Horley
“Fantastic for a beginner to eating fish!”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Saw this restaurant on our way to The Elephant and decided to eat there the following evening. As a sort-of newcomer to eating fish, I was a bit confused by the amount of dishes on offer but this was soon sorted out by Paul (I believe) describing the fish and how it was cooked. I would never have chosen such a dish without his expert help.
I had the red mullet with king scallops and choritzo and it was absolutely delicious. My partner's dish was also excellent with three different types of fish. We had a lovely evening and would definitely visit again on our next visit to the area.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Hotinheels14
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Always rely on No7 for a fantastic meal”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Took my Suster and brother in law for dinner at No7 last night. She wanted to try some fish she'd never had and between us she tried Turbot, Monkfish and Brill as well as having some of her favourites such as Cod and Salmon. Paul had their non-fish option of chicken over the steak and loved it, so non fish eaters are very well catered for. We all had a terrific evening.