We stayed this week in the Somerville in Torquay and what a pleasure it was.The beds and rooms were spotless and little treats awaited us such as a bowl of sweets beside our beds,and tea and coffee making facalities which included home made biscuits.
There was a varied menu for breakfast both hot and cold.
My son and his pregrent wife were given a lounge and as the weather was so bad and this was a god send.Would definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Somerville has many accolades including Devon B&B of the year for 2012/13 and recently received "Highly Commended" in Best B&B in vist South -West Awards. Centrally located with its own private car park and grounds. Choose from a standard room or lovely Deluxe rooms and spacious Suites; it's the ideal choice for both business travellers and leisure guests wanting a relaxing luxury break. The Somerville offers guests free parking and free wifi and extended breakfast times at weekends.Recently voted In Trivagos top 10 B&B`s in UK for value for money ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Somerville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Somerville Hotel Torquay
- Somerville Hotel Torquay
- The Somerville Torquay, Devon