This wonderful Edwardian building and the friendly welcome from the effervescent Marion made our two day stay so much better than expected. The Riviera Room is truly worth the extra with its fabulous comfy bed and the double aspect view of both the garden and the sea, plus the huge ensuite luxury bathroom (including fluffy white bathrobes). Everything was very clean and the breakfasts could have been endless if we hadn't shown restraint. Yum...
I'm sure we'll be back to enjoy Charterhouse again with its great position, so close to both the sea and the countryside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon