“Perfect lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We visited Torquay and wanted a quick lunch. Trusted Prezzo so opted for this and we weren't disappointed. Beautiful building, great service. We all enjoyed our food and would totally recommend the bruschetta as it was really tasty. Look forward to returning again when next in the area.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

My best friend and I went here and had a 3 course meal. The staff were lovely and very helpful, the place was immaculate. The food was out of this world! I would highly recommend their pasta dishes. Some of the best food I've ever had. Certainly be going back again!!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Standard Prezzo offering menu-wise provided in a lovely building (old bank) and with exceptional service.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

My wife and I had dinner at this restaurant - which is a pretty large establishment near the marina and in the heart of Torquay"

The meal was little better than average. I had calamari as a starter - the batter was poorly prepared and can best be described as "gritty" - 3 out of 10. I then had the spaghetti with king prawns (better than the starter but still only about 7 out of 10). Once again this restaurant - like so many other Prezzos does not serve draught beer; it's not as if it is a small restaurant so why not? My wife's assessment of her meal was much in line with mine. Wine was pretty average but reasonably priced.

We had vouchers which gave 25% off all food but our bill still came to £55 which was slightly more than at Pierre's bistro along the seafront where we ate on the following night and where the food was decidedly better.

love_prezzo, Guest Relations Manager at Prezzo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Thank you for visiting Prezzo.

We are disappointed to hear this was your experience of our restaurant. What you have described is by no means what we expect, and we can definitely do better. We will do all we can to ensure this experience is a one off and would be delighted if you were to come back and see how good we can be.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Went here for a meal Friday evening. It's a lovely building, an old bank, very airy and spacious. We ordered a bottle of wine and we sent it back as it was luke warm but they happily exchanged it. I have to say, we have been to other Prezzos but the food here was absolutely delicious - could not fault it and we were all quite surprised as all of the meals were good. I had the chicken and asparagus risotto and it was gorgeous!! Would visit again, yes it's a little pricey but you don't mind paying a bit more for a good meal! Good service, good meal!!