Just across the road from the sea, this hotel (the original building previously the Belgrave Hotel) is a short walk from the train station. Good views from the bar and restaurant.Premier Inn breakfasts really can't be beaten. Onsite restaurant is a Beefeater. Do check the Beefeater website before you go for any discounts, we saved quite a bit that way. 15 minutes to centre of town and the harbour along the sea front. Lots to see and do. Recommend Kents Cavern and Living Coast, especially the penguin beach:) And we chose dates that gave us £29 rooms! We will return.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon