“Date night”
Review of Salt & Pepper

Salt & Pepper
Ranked #43 of 372 Restaurants in Torquay
Description: We are a family friendly restaurant, all our food is sourced locally and delivered on a daily basis and cooked to order.
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Great customer service and they went out of their way to accommodate my dietary needs. Food was fantastic, compliments to the chefs and front of house. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Saw a sign on the outside that boasted of the best steak in Torquay so I had to see how true that was! And I was definitely not let down. The steak was incredible. Best fillet steak I’ve ever had. My family all thoroughly enjoyed their meals too, but who cares about that when the steaks that good.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Went in as saw the sign for breakfast, very good choice including vegetarian option, freshly cooked and piping hot. Very competitive price considering the amount of places offering the same. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Found this gem of a place whilst going for a stroll around the harbour on our anniversary weekend away. I'm always anxious about eating at New places due to having Coeliacs disease and I'm also vegetarian. The menu outside showed GF and vegan choices outside and I double checked with the lovely waitress. I had a vegan beetroot burger in a gf bun with salad and gorgeous chunky chips. Side dish of mushrooms to share. It was delicious. My husband had gammon with egg chips and salad. He said the gammon was perfectly cooked and even the salad was very tasty. For dessert I had gf cheesecake. Heavenly. The meals were standard price. I enjoyed a Captain Morgan's and coke, my husband had Jack Daniels and coke, the drinks were very reasonably priced. The staff were lovely and showed interest in our trip. I loved it here. Clean, well decorated and friendly with really good service. Definitely worth a try if you are visiting Torquay.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing food!!fantastic hospitality, and warm welcome. My partners steak was cooked to perfection and the chips were the best!! I had the salmon and crushed new potatoes with garlic and a sauce that was to die for, could easily have eaten it all over again , delicious!! Decided to go for a pud to see if everything was as good and we wasn’t disappointed! Definitely going back. Would definitely recommend!