“Lovely restaurant”

The Village Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 759 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 51
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I was staying in Plymouth and decided to try this restaurant for dinner one evening. Great choice! The food was very tasty and fresh and the staff were lovely. When I was there a family were asking a lot of questions about the menu but the waitress was very patient. I would definitely eat here again if I'm ever back in Plymouth.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for the first time. My son has just started uni here and wanted to go to a nice restaurant for our last meal as a family together.
I did book a table and I'm glad I did as it was very busy (this is a good sign)
What can I say, the food was amazing and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much bother.
Prices are reasonable and portion sizes as good. Very good fish as both my son and husband had fish for starters and mains. I had fish for starter and lamb for main.
Will definitely be returning

Reviewed 17 September 2017

A group of us 16 altogether, booked The Village restaurant on the Barbican when we stayed for two nights to watch the fireworks. It was a very busy time with lots of people around and queing to enter. Well we certainly made a great choice the food excellent all eating different dishes and the vegetarian who was with us said it was the best dish she had eaten out. The staff were excellent and we were all served at the same time. My steak (rare) was lovely and tender. Two of our group have already had another meal recently while staying in Plymouth, again the same.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here with my mother. I had the vegetarian pasta and the pasta itself was high quality and cooked to perfection. Veg was tasty too. I would highly recommend stopping at this place given the chance!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Went here again last week absolutely superb. We had Dover sole and seafood selection. Staff very attentive efficient and friendly. Highly recommended. Must book though very popular