“Birthday dinner with friends”
Review of Positano

Positano
Ranked #13 of 776 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$ 41 - US$ 52
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pizza was fab, and everyone else enjoyed their pasta dishes. Felt a bit awkward celebrating a friend's birthday as we were told that we couldn't actually use our own cake that we brought, but instead all had to buy dessert (don't get me wrong, I do understand they're running a business). Apart from that, generally nice place with lovely decor.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Nearly didn't write this as it was so excellent my review might limit my availability to get in when I want to. You really must try the seafood pancake starter but beware it's not a mini dish. All of their dishes (especially seafood) are excellent and I'm impatiently awaiting our return to this excellent Italian eatery. Many thanks for excellent evening.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant experience visit to this restaurant. The dishes are varied and affordable. The locatiom is clean and warm overseen by superb staff. Will most certainly be visiting them again. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Love italian food and this was some of the best I've had. Friendly, funny and attentive staff. Large portions of food! Delicious and hearty dishes. Speedy service. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Simply just book a table for a great evening of excellent service, fine wines and great food - which will not break the bank.
Good for large groups, with close friends or a special evening for two - my friends and I would recommend this restaurant as a must to visit.