2,440 results
All reviews fishbone restaurant two double beds business park road works city centre modern hotel rooms are large derriford hospital plenty of free parking air con good size restaurant staff would stay again buffet style business trip car park biscuits
Reviewed 12 October 2018

We have just returned to the Future Inn Plymouth for the second time this year, this time with my daughter and family and also our friends booking three rooms.Everything about this place we love, clean, professional service,friendly staff, loads of parking, free wifi.Our son’ family was allowed to come and join us for breakfast during our stay on two occasions.Thank you The Furture Inn for another great stay

Room Tip: Great rooms
Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Janice C, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Thank you for your review of your recent stay.
As this was your 2nd visit to Future Inn Plymouth, I am very pleased to hear that we have met all of your expectations. I would like to thank you for your feedback which is invaluable to us, to ensure we always offer a high standard of customer service. I am so pleased that your family could join you for breakfast and I hope that they enjoyed the experience. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

First experience of this hotel and what a very pleasant surprise. The staff were very welcoming friendly and helpful. As vegans we struggle to find food in these kind of hotels. There were vegan options much to our delight however our choice was not available. Not to be disappointed the waiter ‘Cory’ brought the chef out and cooked our choice of food. This was just a great example of a team going the extra mile for customer care. Definitely will come back here again. Thanks guys

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review of your recent stay.
I am very pleased to hear that we have met all your expectations during your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your feedback which is invaluable to us, to ensure we always offer a high standard of customer service. I have passed your comments on to Cory and the Chef, they are both so pleased that you were happy with the outcome. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

I have used Future Inn Plymouth on a number of occasions and have always found it fit for purpose as a business stop over hotel, and have generally enjoyed the experienceHowever I was dismayed to find shortly after arrival I had no Wi-Fi access in my room. I had a deal of work to complete before my meeting in the morning but no reliable way of accessing much of the material I needed. I have two devises neither of which would connect to the Internet. I shared my concerns with the front desk who told me they had been experiencing technical difficulties for some time and were attempting to resolve it! They offered to move me to another room which I accepted. The issue seemed to have resolved itself but the Wi-Fi was only up for no more than a few moments before dropping out once more. I am concerned that if Future's were aware of this issue I was not informed prior to my visit so I could make alternative arrangements to secure a hotel booking with working Wi-Fi, or maintain my booking having completed my work before my arrival. I feel that I was left 'high and dry' with just a weak apology and my pressing issue of no concern. Free Wi-Fi is considered one of the benefits of choosing Future Inn and I feel very let down, angry and disappointed by the whole experience and the lack of communication that could have helped resolve it.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank sbrown787197

Thank you for your recent review.
I am disappointed to learn of the issues you encountered whilst staying with us. We pride ourselves on having a team with excellent customer service, therefore I apologize that on this occasion we have not met those standards. Your comments are taken very seriously; I have passed them on to our Maintenance team for them to review the issue, we have had difficulties with our WiFi connection, and have had several engineers on site to try and resolve the issue that was coming from an outside source. I am happy to say that the issue has now been rectified and we now have free WiFi throughout the hotel. I am sorry that you were not informed of the issues we were experiencing, please accept my sincere apologies that on this occasion we have let you down. I hope you will consider staying with Future Inn Plymouth again so that we can demonstrate the high level of service we strive to achieve.Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Good location, easy to find, room looked quite good on first sight however bathroom and especially toilet needs attention, did leave note for maintenance on departure.if I was staying more than one night would have asked to be moved

Room Tip: as mentioned above bathroom and toilet need attention
Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rcoope126864
Janice C, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Thank you for your review of your recent stay.
I would like to thank you for your feedback which is invaluable to us, to ensure we always offer a high standard of customer service. I have passed your comments on to all departments. I am sorry that your toilet was not up to the standard that you so rightly deserve, I have asked our housekeeping department to look into this issue and I do apologize that on this occasion we let you down. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Highly rate , this hotel - rooms lots of space , we had twin rooms with queen size beds - restaurant menu very goodBathroom nice size ( could do with a shower Mat ) complementary water was a nice touch."Will defo go back to the FUTURE"

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your recent review.
I am grateful for the kind comments regarding your recent stay I have passed your comments onto all departments. I was sorry to hear that you did not have a shower mat in the bathroom, we will ensure that one is put into the room for your next visit. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, we shall look forward to welcoming you back very shortly. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.