“Stay on business here a lot and alsways good”

Future Inn Plymouth
Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Plymouth
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I use this hotel 3 weeks out of 4 on buisness and its very good. Room better than Premier Inn or Travel logde types of hotel. Free wi fi in room and evening meal good. Breakfast good as well

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
PlymouthManager, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2012

Thank you for your recent review of yoyour stay here at Future Inn Plymouth. We are very pleased that you find the hotel to be very good.

I have passed on your comments to all the departments who always appreciate positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

I don't think I have ever stayed in a better quality budget hotel!
We had a single night here whilst visiting with family and as someone who travels a lot with work and uses familiar budget chain hotels I was more than surprised with this hotel.
We arrived quite late so I can't comment on the restaurant or bar, however the check-n staff were very friendly.
The room its self was the highpoint of this stay. We booked a standard twin/double through lastminute.com. Our 4th floor room was huge! Two full size double beds with plenty of room either side.
Also, and I guess I look for small things being a regular traveller - there were a multitude of plug points available for laptops, phone chargers etc, a proper "branded" hair-dryer - not one of those breathless hotel only types. The bathroom mirror was heated so didn't fog up when the shower was one and there was a bottle of mineral water on the desk in the room when we arrived. The room was also spotlessly clean. Small things but I have known them to be missing from much more expensive hotels.
Being on the edge of a business park a couple of miles out of town the hotel was lovely and quiet and was not over busy on the Saturday evening we were there.

I wouldn't hesitate to use the hotel again, or to try another Future Inn and can't recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank slovell1965
PlymouthManager, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2012

Thank you for your review of your recent visit to Future Inn Plymouth. I am very pleased to hear that you found the hotel to be upto the standard that we at Future Inns pride ourselves upon.

I am pleased that the highpoint of your stay was the room with all the little extras. I will pass on your feedback to all the staff who will be pleased with your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Future Inns very soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

Went here on a last minute idea with Brother and sister-in-law, we were greeted with a glass of bucks fizz at the door, then had a drink at the bar before being seated for meal, the tables were set out lovely with decent christmas crackers and a liitle box with poppers and things in. starters were lovely although my melon was hard to eat as it had not been pre cut. each table was served one at a time which I think maybe took longer than could have if more people to serve.
Mains was nice, but bit more sauce with steak would have been nice and maybe a bit hotter, dessert was lovely but I think the cheese plate was probably the best choice.
We then moved into another room for the party which was brill, lots nice people all up for a good night and the DJ was really good and everyone seemed to have a really good night would def do this again. Well done to staff for making our New year eve and brilliant time.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kazydevon
PlymouthManager, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2012

Thank you for your recent review of your stay on New Years Eve 2011. I am please d to hear that you and your family had a brilliant time.

I have passed on all your feedback to the Food and Beverage Manager and Kitchen Manager regarding the food.

I have also passed on your feedback to the Heads of Department who will pass it on to their teams.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Future Inn Plymouth in the future.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

We stayed here just for 1 night with some family and took the New Years Eve package, £60 for the double room and £50 each for the evening meal and disco etc. The room itself was large and clean and contained 2 x large doubles, and to be honest was above our expectations and we couldn't really fault it.

The evening meal and party was again above our expectations and we all had a great time. The presentation of the tables and the disco and also the staff were all excellent and we would definatly consider going New Years Eve again.

The only reason I have give this 4 out of 5 is that we were a little dissapointed with the food, the steaks were great but not cooked to how we asked and also the bar prices seem to go up and down during the night. However this didn't spoil our evening and we had a great time.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank roser73

Thank you for your recent review regarding New Eve 2011. I am very pleased to hear that you found the rooms to be to the usual standard that we here at Future Inns pride ourselves upon.

I have passed on your kind feedback to all departments who will pass on to their staff.

I have passed on your comments regarding the food to the Kitchen manager and Food and Beverage Manager.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

We had stayed at the Future Inn in Bristol and decided to book here for a visit to Plymouth. We stayed a weekend in November and I believe the rate was 44 pounds per night. The hotel is a few miles outside of the center of Plymouth but there is a park and ride just a mile or so down the road and the park and ride bus has a stop just outside of the hotel. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room rate was really unbeatable. We'd stay here again. We ate neither breakfast nor any other meals at the restaurant so we cannot comment on that. We really appreciate the good value provided by the Future Inns.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank viajero5
PlymouthManager, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2012

Thank you for your recent review of your stay here at Future Inn Plymouth. I am pleased to hear that you found the room to be clean and comfortable and that the staff were friendly and helpful.

I have passed on your comments to the Heads of Department to pass onto their teams.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Future Inns in the near future.