1,354 results
All reviews carriages restaurant executive room brend hotels sunday carvery sky tv park and ride busy roundabout motel style road noise wedding reception easy access excellent hotel air conditioning weekend break main road business trip bed and breakfast
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Our event was superb all of the staff were friendly, polite and accommodating. The food was excellent and plentiful. Reception and check-in was informative and efficient. Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you to Ross and we would recommend anyone to use this event for a function or weekend break

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Select your room more carefully, I ended up in a single bed, where I stayed the night before in a large double bed :( the staff were really helpful with great food next door. The staff wouldn’t give me an invoice before I left so it delayed me claiming my expenses!

Room Tip: check the size but it was great having sky sports in the room, it was the game changer for me!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at The Devon Hotel while attending a function held there for a friend’s 60th birthday/retirement.
The staff were exceptionally welcoming, friendly and helpful. I stupidly left a couple of things behind when I left. The reception staff took the effort to e-mail to let me know the same day giving me a range of options. Excellent customer service.

The room was very comfortable. The facilities were good. The help yourself buffet breakfast was just the ticket after an excellently hosted function the night before.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel while on business. Really comfortable bed, full Sky package.

Bathroom was small but functional. Nice bath and shower though if I’d been with family may have struggled a bit.

Hotel restaurant was delicious!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Nice rooms but hotels aren’t cheap down here.

We keep coming back but each time there is new staff and none are very welcoming and interested in connection.

We’ve never been recognised or remembered.

The rooms are delicious, the rates highish for a refurbished older establishment but the breakfast is hard to beat.

The Tesla charger is useless, takes 15 hours for a full charge.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business