Good stay at hotel for business trip. Room was great, particularly the bed size. Decor of hotel was lovely, particularly the old staircase. Breakfast was good and food in restaurant was lovely and well priced. Maybe could have done with an extra person on reception, the poor woman looked a tad stressed. Location to train station and town was fab. Thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel is a recently refurbished classical Victorian hotel in Exeter city centre, close to the cathedral and directly opposite the railway station. The Mercure Exeter Rougemont has local attractions including the Castle and Rougemont Gardens within easy walking distance, with other attractions including stately homes, theme parks and the racecourse a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rougemont Hotel, Exeter Hotel Exeter
- Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel Devon