Had a night away with my husband in Exeter. Room lovely, staff polite but don’t bother with the breakfast, it’s terrible. Not enough staff to cope with the amount of guests. It took ages to receive our Tea/Coffee order after asking twice. My gluten free toast wasn’t toasted (see pic). The hot buffet was very slow in being topped up so I ended up with a meat free fry up. We did complain to reception, only to be joined by other unhappy guests. Very disappointing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel is a recently refurbished classical Victorian hotel in Exeter city centre, close to the cathedral and directly opposite the railway station. The Mercure Exeter Rougemont has local attractions including the Castle and Rougemont Gardens within easy walking distance, with other attractions including stately homes, theme parks and the racecourse a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rougemont Hotel, Exeter Hotel Exeter
- Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel Devon