“I'll open up, I was headed out to milk the cows anyway 👍🏼”
Review of Tagg Lane Dairy

Tagg Lane Dairy
Ranked #10 of 78 Shopping in Derbyshire
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped bye just after hours. They kindly opened up for us and served up some of the best ice cream I've ever tasted.

Much worth the visit!

"farm"
in 4 reviews
"cafe"

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We found this dairy by chance traveling from Ashbourne to Buxton, one of the very few dairies which sell raw milk if you have never tried this is somewhere to do so the taste is wonderful. Nice young man serving says they will send it all over the country, I hope so!!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

With my love of Jersey cows (used to work on a Jersey dairy farm) I could not help but stop here on my way to have a holiday with friends. The ice cream is rich and delicious - we came back as a group to try more flavours and they didn't disappoint. Sadly could not get the chance to try any milk as did not think it would last a long car journey home but if I ever come again I will have to buy some! Keep up the good work I wish you every success.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across Tagg Lane Dairy, in need of a pint of milk (whilst camping nearby). The cold raw milk was delicious, the ice cream yummy and the service friendly and relaxed. Thanks.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Just off the A515 a few miles south of Buxton.

Lovely family run dairy which sells fresh creamy milk to the public, and are now doing their own homemade ice cream in their lovely little café. The ice cream was great!!

Spotlessly clean. Family feel to the place and the service was fantastic.

Just wish we lived nearer as I would get all my milk from there, as we took some home with us and it tastes like milk used to! Makes supermarket milk taste like water!!

Well worth stopping by.