“FUDGALICIOUS :-D”

The Cornish Candy Shoppe
Ranked #47 of 63 things to do in St Ives
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Well if you can't find something delicious here then you won't find it anywhere else !
So many tasty choices you might have to come back again and again !!
Helpful lady cut the size we wanted and packaged it up with a sticker so we won't forget all the different flavours we have.
See you again soon x

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Love this shop use it all the time. Fudge and chocolates for myself family and friends it is delicious.Staff and owner are local and friendly. Great selection and open all year

1  Thank Joan P
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Went here at the end of a damp Saturday! Super choice - so much so that it was hard to choose what to buy. Lovely service despite it being the end of the day and her friendly, helpful support meant by cutting it up neatly I could nibble the coconut ice on the way home! Sweet end to a wet adventurous day. Thank you

1  Thank CatieGuide
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Nice display and tidy shop, we get some fudge candy, taste lovely. But the staff away , put notice in the window come back later. We waiting for it. Good position of business, we get scones than next door is their candy shop. Busy street, full of traveller. Will go back again to get more candy for my sons. They loves it.

1  Thank Lev1973
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 October 2016

I popped into this shop to pick up some fudge to take back home with me. The shop itself is relatively small and quaint although there is still a good selection of fudge available.

The fudge was good quality and tasted pretty good (although nothing exceptional).

In the end i got the clotted cream, chocolate, chocolate orange and salted caramel fudge bars.

Prices are ok given this is handmade fudge (just under £2 per 100g) and in line with other shops in the area.

The only let down to the experience was the person behind the counter who was surly, not particularly helpful and even huffed when I asked to try one of the samples I was looking at (glad I did as the peanut butter fudge wasn't that great).

There are a couple of other fudge shops down the same alley which I will be trying instead next time.

4  Thank T0mmy101