All reviews carn brea full english perfect hosts yogurt bubble and squeak b and b daily specials free parking outside great choice of cereals bay window warm welcome lovely room clean ensuite special of the day truly wonderful place useful tips on site parking
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Simon and Lindsay were the perfect hosts during our two night stay. They could not have been friendlier or more helpful and this really stood out against other establishments. We felt very welcome. Simon was even kind enough to post my camera charger to me which I stupidly left behind! We stayed in Carn Brea which is the smaller of the two rooms on offer. Although on the smaller side it does have everything you need - plenty of wardrobe space, very comfy bed and lovely bedding (!), two bedside cabinets and a mirror located near a plug for us girls who need to dry/straighten our hair! The ensuite bathroom and bedroom were immaculately clean. The inclusive breakfast on offer is brilliant! Seriously! And meant that the price we paid (£70 for each night) represented excellent value for money. I highly recommend this B&B and would be delighted to stay again. (If you stay, make sure you discover the little shortcut which takes you straight down into town)

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank greeklife
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Blue Sky is apparently a new venture for the owners, not that that was in any way apparent. The operation was slickly run. The room was spotless and well equipped with a lovely view. Breakfast was very tasty and well presented. Simon and Lindsey were the perfect hosts.

3  Thank LandlordCT
Reviewed 29 August 2011

We were unsure which B&B to stay in, as was our first stay in St Ives and eventually found the Blue Sky. What a find! Exactly what my girlfriend and I were looking for a short stay in St Ives. Simon and Lindsay were so welcoming and made us feel at home. The room was large, the bed was super comfy and the bathroom was obviously brand new. The shower was hot and powerful, and squeaky clean. We missed the first morning's breakfast as we overslept because of the comfy bed, but on the second day we made it down and we had a full english breakfast with a great choice of fruit and yogurts. The hotel complimented a great stay for a long bank holiday weekend in St Ives, and will definitely be booking for next year. Highly recommended.

3  Thank londonboy20182018
Reviewed 27 August 2011

My two daughters and I stayed here for two nights from the 21-22 August. We stayed in 'Trencrom,' a beautiful room with the most amazing sea views. The room was enormous and really nicely decorated. The bathroom was spacious and the shower was fab.
There was a good selection of breakfast available, the cooked breakfast was really yummy , they ask you what you would like (my daughter wanted an omelette) and cook it to order.
The location is perfect, so near to the beach and town. I can't recomend it enough. Simon and Lindsey are great hosts and so helpfull. We will be back.....

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank stan43_11
Reviewed 22 August 2011

V near to town centre and beaches. Clean warm and friendly, the owners go out of their way to make you welcome and provide great breakfast!!!. My wife is vegetarian and they did a wonderful breakfast for her.

2  Thank simon C