“Outstanding Apartment, Views, Location, and...”
other travellers have booked this property
Oak kitchen with granite worksurfaces Bedroom of Apartment 3
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Harbour views from all Apartments
Oak kitchen with granite worksurfaces
Bedroom of Apartment 3
Bedroom view over town and harbour
Harbour view from Apartment 3 lounge
Apartment viewed from town
View of apartments
View from lounge window
Lounge
Bedroom
Lounge
Plan of apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ARH06032
Connectcut
“Outstanding Apartment, Views, Location, and Hospitality!”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

A spacious and comfortable apartment with generously sized rooms and an amazing view of St. Ives and the ocean. We were greeted with an arrangement of locally made treats including scones, shortbreads, clotted cream, jam, toffees, in addition to ground coffee, and milk. The interior has many stone walls and is decorated with a good sene of style and fun. The living room, with a gas fireplace and two large sofas, is charming and comfortable.

Mark, the owner, was quickly responsive to any questions and obviously concerned that our stay was enjoyable.

The location is a short walk from the town center with many restaurants, shops, and the beach. It is also a good home base for visiting other attractions such as Eden Biodome, St. Michaels Mount, Land's End, the Geever tin mine, and many ancient standing stones and sites.

We had a wondeerful time, are considering returning, and would definitely stay at Pednolver again.

24 Sep 2017
Thank you for your very kind comments and I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Pednolver Apartments and your holiday in StIves.
Come back anytime and sorry about the early the early wake up!
Mark and family
ianW2228S...
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“All great”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Fourth visit for myself and my wife. Stay in apparent 3. Love it rain or shine. The views are brilliant and the flat is very well kitted out. Can't recommend enough!

26 Jun 2017
Thank you once again for staying once again and hopefully I'll see the 3 of you soon!
Good luck with everything and have fun!Mark and family
Neil C
Ledbury, United Kingdom
“Brilliant dog friendly apartment with amazing views”
Reviewed 18 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Lovely warm generous sized flat looking out to sea and down into the picturesque harbour and with parking too! Filled with good humour, quirky antiques, fittings and a truly eclectic collection of artwork... we were most definitely in St Ives. Mark had thoughtfully lit the fire and left us a fab local hamper of goodies to welcome us, it was hard to drag ourselves back outside that first evening. St Ives had everything we needed and was about the most dog friendly place we've ever found... the tides were in our favour allowing us walk between beaches and luckily we stumbled across the Pilchard on Sunday evening, a real ale pub not to be missed (Thurs to Sunday only). Culture, beaches, cliff paths, shops, bars and great food... oh and some lovely sunshine even in February..we'll be back!

Your age range 50-64
19 Feb 2017
Thankyou for your very kind comments about Apartment 3 and of course about StIves.
I like the fact that it (StIves) is very dogfriendly and people don't often comment on that so it is good when they do.
I forgot to leave the doggy snacks out in the welcome pack for you my apologies and I will double up the next time you come to stay!
Regards Mark
Reviewed 14 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

14 Dec 2016
Glad you enjoyed your stay in Pednolver Apartment 3 and i'm glad you found a lot to do in StIves and come back anytime!Mark
Michelle...
Breierley Hill, United Kingdom
“What can I Say?! Excellent 5*”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We stayed here as a group of 5 plus 2 dogs.
Myself, my partner and our dog stayed in apartment 3 and his parents, brother and their dog stayed on the ground floor apartment 2. I think I speak for us all when I say we all had an amazing stay.
The apartments are comfortable, homely, well stocked and with breath taking views through floor to ceiling windows.
It truly was like a home from home and I would have happily lived in the apartment we stayed in (fingers crossed for that lottery win!). The lounge was spacious with a table that seated 6, 2 large sofas and 2 picture windows, one out to sea and one over the harbour, spacious hall with coat rack, double bedroom with plenty of wardrobe space, hangers, a hair dryer, ironing board and iron, and best of all a large floor to ceiling window overlooking the town/harbour, beautiful kitchen with butlers sink, high quality cooker and hob, washing machine and every utensil you could think of and finally a spacious bathroom with bath with shower over and again a window overlooking the town and harbour. The central heating was good as was the fire, in fact everything in this apartment was high quality.
We were also pleasantly surprised with the welcome hamper with tea, coffee, biscuits etc.
These apartments worked very well for us as we had our own space but could access the downstairs apartment through the internal hallway or external fire escape (all via locked doors).
Mark is extremely pleasant and helpful and although I had no need to contact him throughout my stay I would imagine if there was something you needed he would have helped out where ever possible.
I will end my review by saying there maybe cheaper places to stay in St Ives (We stayed in many different places) but these apartments are by far the best and worth every penny. They represent good value for money based on location, views, parking and the quality of the apartments and equipment inside them. We hope to return next year :)

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
6 Dec 2016
Thankyou very much for your very kind review and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Apartment 3 and I hope to see you again in 2017! Mark
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing