After reading the amazing reviews on here, I had very high expectations. This was my first time in Cornwall, so was not sure what to expect. However, this exceeded my expectations! Excellent location, only 5 minutes walk from the centre of St Ives. Although car parking was limited, there were car parks close by but as we did not spend all our time in St Ives, this was not a big issue for us. We even managed to find a space outside the guest house when we returned home after a day trip. We stayed in room 2 and the views were amazing! The room was more than sufficient and very comfortable. Unfortunately, we did not get to try any of the baking but the breakfast was great and very filling, with a different selection daily. The house and rooms were beautifully decorated and furnished. Communication was great throughout, emails answered very quickly and Lee and Danny were very welcoming and friendly. Would definitely stay here again if I returned to St Ives!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall