“Party Catering”
Review of Curry Corner

Curry Corner
Ranked #109 of 196 Restaurants in Penzance
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Curry Corner devised a menu for our garden party for 40 guests. The starters, chicken, lamb and vegetable dishes, accompanied by rice and breads were exquisite and plentiful. Irin was so helpful, eager to please and determined that all our guests would enjoy the feast and they certainly did. This is the second year that Curry Corner has catered for us and if it was possible for her to improve on last year she certainly did - we are already thinking about next year!!!! We would strongly recommend Curry Corner to anybody eating alone or considering party catering.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Ever since we found Curry Corner twelve years ago we´ve loved to come back here.
All meals are freshly cooked with natural ingredients. We know Indian food from India and it´s like it at Curry Corner. The chef gives all her heart into her cooking and you can watch your meal being made. Go for the specialities, they´re specially good. For us, it´s one of the best Indian take aways in Britain. We always come back.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Ilse44149
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Do not go here choose any alternative what a shame I love curry not this one though, plus 45 mins plus wait for it even the nans were not cooked you have been warned

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Recently I had an opportunity to boast of living within a stones throw from simply the best curry house in the west. I know that my fellow foodie colleagues are really quite envious that I have easy access to outstanding curry almost any time! As a professional food critic I see a lot of over priced, bland, pretentious plates dressed up to be something they are not.... However rest assured that this takeaway where you can if you so wish sit in the window and eat, IS AMAZING. Also....I love the fact that nothing is hidden, I can see my food being prepared. This place is so popular not surprisingly, it is very small & they have to be super efficient, so many different rices with a variety of spices to suit. Rice is freshly cooked then combined accordingly to the requirements of the particular dish and given a blast of high power as I don't know about the moaners on this thread but I like my food red hot ,fresh, plus lots of choice...so if the ping of a microwave offends you, then go and have curry somewhere else which has been microwaved behind closed doors. Trust me....I trust what I can see & this is true transparency. I critique food/top restaurants for a living, my colleagues also, one of whom has a spouse in health & hygiene who rates this takeaway as her favourite so don't listen to the crazy people...taste for yourself. It is heavenly curry which awakens even the most tired of taste buds. Enjoy.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank currychops
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Came here last time i was in Penzance and was good enough to return on this trip.Had Lamb vindaloo,prompt and pleasant service and very nice food and good value for money.Despite being mainly a takeaway they let you sit on the windowledge and eat the food.

Would certainly recommend this place

Date of visit: March 2018