“Excellent food”

Wheelhouse Restaurant
Ranked #109 of 194 Restaurants in Penzance
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We visited here on a day out in Cornwall. I had the monkfish, chorizo risotto which was amazing. It was supposed to be a starter but really filled me up amazing flavours. I finished off with the Baileys bread and butter pudding with custard which was really tasty. Definitely would visit again .

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I were heading to a different restaurant on the weekend but could only find a parking space on the seafront. It was from here that we passed this restaurant and decided to have dinner here instead of the intended venue. We both enjoyed our meals and they were very reasonably priced. Upon arriving we were greeted by a friendly member of staff. For starters I had the breaded mushrooms which were nice, followed by the steak and ale pie which came with lovely homemade chips. Best of all was dessert and the large selection of cakes which were on offer. Overall it was a good meal but the wait to get the bill at the end was a bit long but to be fair it had started to get busy and the waitress had her hands full with an awkward customer.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Enjoyed a wonderful Carvery at the Wheelhouse tonight. Huge selection of vegetables to go with the meat. Takes some beating this place!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Visited whilst on holiday. We walked in expecting to eat something off the menu outside but seen the carvery was still on.. happy days I say. Staff were very friendly and welcoming and the food and cider cocktails were good too

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We've eaten here quite a bit now it's always been very good. There is a choice of 5 meats and also a choice of well done or rare beef . Lovely light restaurant and attentive staff. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend!!