Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing! Would definitely book again

Fantastic experience. Lewis was an amazing instructor/guide and he helped us massively to go... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
sobanahmed786
Bristol, United Kingdom
A must!

Went Kayaking with my other half, Scott was absolutely brilliant! His colleagues were very helpful... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
toyahr2021
via mobile

All reviews sea kayaking paddle boarding coastal tour these guys great fun kayaking trip instructor nick newquay harbour calm waters saw seals safety briefing great instructor my partner great afternoon safety talk local knowledge a lot of fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

We booked the Monster SUP experience on our first day. We got to ride the waves on a huge SUP board and it was so much fun for a group compared to the usual paddle boarding.
The day after we did the Rafteering experience (Rafting and Coastering) . This was definitely the highlight of our trip, we went out on the big waves with our raft and then we got to explore and climb all the rocks along the coast aswell as getting into a few hidden caves. Our instructor Matt was also the most amazing guy ever. I am a non swimmer and he was ever so helpful so I definitely recommend taking a tour with Matt. He was probably one of the best instructors I have ever had.

1  Thank Kay Y
Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

In despiste of the weather it was such a great experience and without a doubt good value for money. We hired a double kayak and we went around all over the coast visiting hidden caves..... They provided us with all the equipment (wetsuit, helmet) and 'Nick' was outstanding since the beginning, very informative, professional and patient, even thought he looks pretty busy with another group. Definitely we'll come back. Thanks guys!

1  Thank MIGUEL ANTONIO M
Reviewed 24 May 2021

We booked for a group session for 6 for Kayaking. Our equipment was prepared for our arrival and we were safety briefed and in the water in no time.

Scott and Lewis were great guides and ensured we took a route well suited to our ability and the weather conditions on the day. Great fun and would recommend to anyone wanting to try kayaking and see Newquay from a different perspective.

1  Thank Skotwilliams
Reviewed 24 May 2021

Me and my boyfriend did the SUP lesson and coastal tour with Nick... the only way to describe the experience was AMAZING! I was very nervous about going out to sea and he made me feel so safe, comfortable and more confident than I thought I would be! Very knowledgeable about the sport, sea and safety also.
We will definitely be back to use NWSC again, thanks for the memories and the new skill ! He also recommended a pasty and a pint of Rattler after the lesson which also went down a treat

1  Thank amyhP7387BM
Reviewed 18 May 2021 via mobile

Just enjoyed the most fantastic Standing Paddle board lesson and coastal tour with instructor Nick! The whole experience was well organised, professional and felt safe the whole time, from arrival to being on the water. Would highly recommend! Thank you Nick a holiday experience to remember always!

Date of experience: April 2021