“Fantastic experience”

Dolphin Surf School
Reviewed 24 August 2014

2 adults 5 kids, ages from 45 to 9, we were looked after by Alex and he was superb, never been surfing before and all 7 managed to stand by the end of 2.1/2 hours.
Alex was especially fantastic with our 9 year old who was a little worried he wouldn't be able to keep up with the teenagers but he got he standing and surfing to the shore, lots of patience and he felt really safe.
We will 100% be using this company again

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Perfect every time! Mark and Paula are great hosts, and the surf school is the best I have been to, great attention to detail, classes tailored to individual needs, passionate and experienced instructors, and always great fun for all ages. I highly recommend both the surf school and the lodge, and look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We had an absolutely wonderful time at the Dolphin Surf School! Paula and Mark are incredible hosts: kind, friendly, and extremely helpful. The lodge and the rooms are beautiful, warm and very clean. Very close to everything (beach and town), the location is super convenient. We would 100% recommend it if you are planning a surfing getaway and we are 100% coming back!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

The title of the review was a quote from my two boys aged 11 and 9. From a parents perspective the surf day was good value for money and the boys received professional, safe and fun tuition. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank haylesholiday
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 October 2012

I actually came to Newquay mostly for climbing. As I stayed in the Trewinda lodge I thought I could as well try out some surfing. So I took my first surfing lessons ever there and really had so much fun. My first lesson was with Mark, the others with Alex. Had a lot of fun with both of them and really learned a lot as well. As I am addicted to surfing now I will definitely be coming back!