Booked 6 people in at 7.45pm for Friday nights offer of fizz and fresh fish fritters.Waited to Try this offer after the holiday season had finished as we are locals.
Got to our reserved bar tables and was immediately served our fizz and we ordered the fresh fish fritters at the same time. Our grandson was over fromAustralia and could not wait to taste the fresh fish fritter. We waited a while and then asked where our meal was and told it would not be too long the restaurant was busy.Sorry but that does not wash especially as we waited till holiday season had finished- you are a Hotel first and foremost.and should not come up with these excuses.!!!!Over a good hour later still no meal - went up to bar again and was told it won't be long and got some complementary drinks. Well over an hours wait,food finally arrived. We tried to decificer what fresh fish was in the fritters- there was none to speak of- we were served up what looked like vegetable fritters,very greasy and and no one in our party touched any of the so called Fresh Fish Fritters so our meal consisted of French fries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional family run hotel. Set above Tolcarne Beach with views of the Atlantic Ocean. Civil Wedding Licence, meeting rooms, free wi-fi, restaurant & bar meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Hotel Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Newquay
- Best Western Hotel Newquay
- Newquay Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Bristol Newquay, Cornwall