“Really good food and value.”
Review of Beaucliffes

Beaucliffes
Ranked #82 of 272 Restaurants in Newquay
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 57
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: There is nothing quite so British as a mini-break to the Cornish coastline, and Beaucliffes is a stellar restaurant in Porth tucked away inside Porth Veor Manor Hotel. With coastal views and a superb conservatory style dining room this restaurant is popular with both daytrippers and locals, perfect for a family get together or a romantic mini break for two. Beaucliffe's locally sourced, seasonally changing menu offers a variety of British classics with a delicious upbeat twist. Signature dishes include medallions of Westcountry pork tenderloin with a red cabbage, garlic and lime coleslaw and mustard dressing and a seared Cornish beef with colcannon mash and Guinness gravy.
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Booked in for early dinner dining (5.30 pm) as we had 6 month old daughter with us. Staff were really accommodating and let us choose where to sit so we had room for the pushchair. Duck salad and spring roll starters were great. Lovely attention to detail on the presentation of the salad and tons of flavour. My main of fish and chips was very satisfying with super crisp batter. My wife’s risotto was generous and good but a bit under seasoned. Choc torte dessert was great and everything was reasonably priced for such a high standard. Our waitress was brilliant and we were very well looked after. Views of Porth beach from the restaurant are beautiful.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely food and very friendly staff a beautiful view over the bay in the conservatory
Would love to come again

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Staying at the Hotel on a Woucher deal which included a three course meal on one night, we were so impressed with our first meal we booked again for the second night. Not sure if it was only on offer to hotel guests but we went for a two course meal for two including a bottle of house wine for £45. It was a great choice, my sirloin steak was mouth watering and my wife's fish was a generous portion on a well presented plate - her cheesecake dessert was even prettier and the wine more than palatable too. Well done chefs and attentive waiting staff - thank you for a pleasant dining experience!!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

My husband booked a table here for Valentine’s Day for us. Food was lovely and the girl who served us was fantastic. They swapped a few things around with our meals as we are a bit fussy. The only thing I would like to be changed, is that it was a set price for 1, 2, or 3 courses, including a bottle of wine. I would’ve preferred it without wine as my hubby drinks white and I drink red, and we certainly wouldn’t be able to drink a bottle each, not that we were drinking as we both have driving jobs and we were at work early the next day. We are looking forward to going back with my parents.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We are here on a weekend away for my bday.
Wonderful food and fantastic service throughout.
Steak was cooked to perfection and the cheesecake was incredible.
Lovely views over the bay