Treheveras Guest House
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Newquay
See available hotels
  • Restaurant
Minerva Hotel(Newquay)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I stayed at the Treheveras guest house for two nights over the bank holiday weekend and had a lovely time. The room had a fantastice view over the bay and was very comfortable, clean and with beautiful decoration and furnishings. There was also a flat screen TV. The breakfast was delicious, Marion offered to cook any combinations of English breakfast you wanted, with juices,fruit and cereal also available. The location was ideal... 5 mins walk to the beach, harbour and town. Parking was also available. Thank you Marion for making it a lovely stay and if I'm every back in Newquey I will def come back.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view room
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2011

My husband and I stopped for 4 nights at the Trehevera Guest House in July 2011. The room had an amazing view over Fistral complete with window seat! The guest house was spotless, very good breakfast and Marion the owner was friendly and cheerful! It is 5 minutes walk into centre of Newquay yet away from hustle and bustle. We will definitely be back! A perfect holiday!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2011

We stayed two night's at this B&B and are very pleased. The proprietor Marion gave us a warm welcome and made our stay very comfortable. She even brought us a pot of coffee, after we checked out, while waiting for the train in the lounge. Even though Newquay is a quite busy and noisy town the Treheveras, lying a couple of minutes from the town centre, was undisturbed by the noise and a good place to relax. The room we stayed in, nr 7, was newly refurbished and had a superb view over Fistral beach and the atlantic. This B&B had one of the best "value for money" of all the B&B's we have stayed in.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2011

My husband and I have visited cornwall for 10 years and decided to have a long weekend stay in Newquay for old times sake. We chose the Treheveras as we had stayed here previously about 6 years ago and the location is by far the best in Newquay, only 5 minutes walk to Fistral beach and a minute stumble to the famous Red lion pub. The guesthouse has changed hands since our last stay, and I must say that it's all the better for it!
All the rooms have been refurbished and are modern and tastefully decorated. The room we stayed in was really comfortable, with a lovely view. The facilities are great for the price; tea and coffee in your room and comfy bed and pillows, which is hard to come by in most guest houses.
Marion, the owner is wonderful and cooks a great English breakfast, which we found set us up for the day (we didn't need lunch whilst we were out once!) All in all, I would highly recommend this guest house to anyone visiting Newquay, or just looking for a base to explore the rest of Cornwall.

Room Tip: Opt for a room overlooking Fistral and golf course
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2011

I'll keep this quite simple, recently refubished room with plenty of space and a lovely owner. Bathroom was a good size and I would certainly go back. Very conveinient for Newquay. Oor room overlooked the golf course and the sea!

My only gripe and reason for not an excellent rating was the shower could have been more powerful.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple