“This is an awesome place .... and here is why!!!”
Review of Bar Socio

Bar Socio
Ranked #140 of 272 Restaurants in Newquay
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Okay,

So I had some fears and 6 girls (me included) came here on a night out. It was Karaoke night and I didn't think I was going to even get close to the mike.

Anyways, because I don't drink alcohol and when I did I use to like Margaritas. So this amazing like invented me a non-alcoholic Margarita.

I reckon it should be called the TP's non-alcoholic Margarita!

Oh! and what an ambience. I sang 2 songs on my own and one with the girls!

Review by the Author of The South African: True Colours to be released on the 6th October 2018

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This is a great place if you want quality cocktails at a very reasonable price. The bar staff are very polite, it's just a shame that it doesn't get as busy as other bars town.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

What a great idea and very fun.

The staff at wax recommended it after our meal and we were not disappointed. Such a laugh and we were really glad we gave it a go.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

There gin range is very impressive and the staff are lovely. Regularly pop in for drinks and each time all the staff never fail to disappoint, would love to see it a bit livelier. Maybe work on some flyers etc.
10/10 would recommend to anyone!!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Quality drinks, too service just what this place needed! I’m sure they will do great!! Best place I’ve been too for a “quality” drink in the town centre by far!