“Great day out”

DairyLand Farm World
Ranked #23 of 67 things to do in Newquay
More attraction details
Owner description: Dairyland Farm World, near Newquay, Cornwall offers a fantastic adventure park to suit all ages. From slides to the nature trail, tractor rides and pony rides, to milking the cows, feeding our animals and touring our museums. A visit to our fun farm promises a great value family day out! If the weather's not so good, don't dispair! - Dairyland offers a whole host of family fun all under cover including The Bull Pen - our Massive Indoor play centre, Tour the milking parlour and take part in the milking of the cows, our interesting and factual farm museums where you can explore Cornish farm life throughout the ages and not forgetting Clarabelle's kitchen café with our wide range of great value food and drink.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Kids loved it. Something for everyone. Got free entry for another day which we took advantage of. Huge indoor play which is great of the weather is a bit poor as it has been. Would definitely visit again if in the area.

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"free return"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I went here with my daughter during the Easter holiday and must say, it’s a great day out.
There is so much to do, from the pony ride (which is very quick but sufficient to keep a child happy) the cow milking, pat a pet, bottle feeding, the massive indoor play area, the museum... I could go on, but you can easily spend 4/5 hours there if you wish.
It’s a lovely place, it’s nice seeing and getting up close to the animals and my 7 year old daughter had a great time.
I probably wouldn’t go back as we’ve ‘done’ it, but I’d thoroughly recommend it to those with and without young children, it’s a lot of fun.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We visited dairyland farm world on Easter Sunday and Easter Monday. I would say a great place to take young children but a bit expensive. The play areas were great aswell as seeing the animals, but the rest was a bit boring. Not a get place to visit when it’s raining or very busy. Think we will visit during the winter period as it’s always quiet.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I visited Dairyland with my son and young granddaughter on Easter Saturday. We had a really great day, there is so much to see and do. It was wonderful to see the cows being milked in the milking parlour, the hay barn was lovely with the lambs and calfs etc, there’s a great museum, and a brilliant indoor play area in the Bull Pen with amazing slides! My granddaughter had such a fantastic time we went back there again on Easter Monday (the entrance fee included 7 days return visits!). Thank you to all the lovely staff there, especially Clare on reception and Mel on the crafts - Mollie had a brilliant time! See you all again soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Family of 4 visiting on a windy and showery day. Very worried when we first got in give the price which I believe is too steep. That said activities helped (although all were running late) and the indoor play area was a bonus at the end of the day. Highlight was the milking which all the family enjoyed for various reasons. Given recent experiences at The Big Sheep at Easter (last two years) I’d expect them to drop their prices or up their game for next time.