“Filled up with yummy curry”

Gurkha Restaurant Falmouth
Ranked #61 of 257 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 39
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Spacious authentic Indian & Nepalese cuisine with a casual vibe, serving Indian staples and Nepalese regional dishes.
Reviewed 9 September 2016

We very much enjoyed the buffet here, we both ate so much we could have popped. The curries were delicious, and the naan bread was exactly how I like it. It wasn't expensive, but it wasn't really "fine dining" and I would recommend this place to people who just want to eat lots of yummy food.
I rated it 4 stars because the room felt slightly like a canteen.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I ate here on a Saturday evening. The food was excellent and there were generous portions. We started with shared onion bhajis (one portion was more than enough for two. Our mains were the the Swadilo Masu and the Achari Lamb both were tasty and tender. We shared a Pilau rice and Tandoori Roti and wash it down with the Gurkha beer. We would certainly recommend.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Had main courses of chicken and monkfish (both very good), with vegetable rice and the best naan I've had in a long time. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Watery house special curry, chicken bhuna overwhelmed with tomatoes. This is very average tourist quality place. Not cheap either

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Lovely lovely food I was completely blown away gorgeous tender lamb fantastic sauce.
Great service absolutely loved it.