All reviews chris tamara yogurt and fresh fruit breakfast was excellent friendly hosts places to visit nothing is too much trouble hogs pudding lovely couple rooms were spotless stay there again cooked to perfection stayed nights weekend break perfect hosts cooked breakfast wedding
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a weekend break visiting our daughter at Uni . Chris & Tamara were so friendly . Rooms were spotless bright & airy .
Stunning Breakfast .. with the best Poach eggs ever !! They even provided bacon sandwiches for our daughter & her boyfriend at Uni !! Amazing Service !
We would highly recommend .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

This was my second time staying at Headlands Guest House, in Falmouth, and it certainly won't be my last. Chris And Tamara, are some of the warmest and hospitable landlords I've ever met. They make you feel welcome and take care of all your needs, no matter how quirky or silly such needs are. Staying with them feels like you're staying at your favourite aunt and uncle's house, you don't feel or notice that you're staying at a hotel. I have already booked my next stay in July 2017, when I will be attending my daughter's graduation ceremony at Falmouth University.

I will award them 5*+, if there's such a category.

Mr O. N. Ajayi
Lagos, Nigeria

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Headlands was my accommodation for two nights while on a tour of Cornwall. The owners, Tamara and Chris, were welcoming and helpful.
The location, about 10 minutes easy walk from the town centre, with its many shops and restaurants, is very convenient. My clean, spacious, well appointed room on the second (top) floor had a double and single bed, and a reasonable sized bathroom with a bath but no shower.
The breakfast was excellent: freshly cooked and plentiful. All in all, I enjoyed staying at Headlands and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at Headlands over the weekend for a wedding. Tamara & Chris were both welcoming and we were lucky to have a family room. There is also a small car park behind the B&B if you prefer to park off road.

Tamara & Chris accommodated our friend's with breakfast who arrived very early in the morning for the wedding. The cooked breakfast was lovely and a generous portion!

The room was a good size with a comfy bed, TV and clean ensuite and a small balcony with a large window to look out on.

Headlands is in a very convenient location - less than a 5 minute walk to the train station and to the beach.

We highly recommend this B&B and would definitely stay at Headlands again!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2016

My husband and I stayed here for two nights for a graduation in the Pavillion opposite. The owners were very helpful with local knowledge for our stay. The room was very comfortable with everything we needed. The breakfast was very good - lots of choice and plenty of it. Faultless.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family