“Nest chicken in town”
Review of Little Red Rooster

Little Red Rooster
Ranked #44 of 243 Restaurants in Falmouth
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Very good chicken burger with crispy buttermilk coating. Fries are lush and the BBC baked beans, what can I say, they are the best ever.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a find! Great food, great service a true American diner. Thankyou guys and great choice of music.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great decor, music, service and, most importantly, food!
Best fries I've had in years and substantial tasty burgers
I love it when you get the menu and can't choose what to have because there's so much you'd like. This is one of those places.
Can't wait to go back and work our way through the menu!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband have been here around 8 or 9 times now and we drive from Penzance (a round trip of 54 miles) because this is hands down the best American style burger joint in Cornwall ! The fries are proper homemade skinny chips always crispy, whichever burger you choose it's succulent and flavourful and the toppings are brilliant quality, from the cheese or homemade chilli to the crispy onion strings and pulled pork, even the sauces have the edge over the other burger restaurants, and the salad is really fresh well assembled with delicious dressing ! The ambience is fantastic too with great American blues music and posters along side authentic red vinyl booths and bar stools. We will keep coming back !

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

My daughter had pancakes and I had the classic American burger (in the evening). Both were great; I could not fault anything. If I lived locally I’d be in here regularly.