1,245 results
All reviews grab and go race course the penthouse car park kitchen area city centre self catering hot drinks race track perfect location complimentary breakfast coffee machine limited parking air con great place to stay per day bathroom door
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2019

The room required the air con to be on before we got to the room. It was uncomfortable. The air con was then on all day. This caused it to overheat and purged itself from 2 am and was vibrating extremely noisy from 2am to 6am despite removing the power card in the room. We reported this to reception and the girl struggled to understand the issue. We said they we weren’t happy with paying for the second night and the girl said she would speak to the manager and they would contact us. Still not heard from the manager. My wife left a ring in the room and called the hotel over 3 days and was told they would check and call back. My wife had to call for a fourth time as knowone called back. Really disappointed after it was referred to us. Will you please issue a refund for 2nd night.

Date of stay: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CarysJ51, Manager at Roomzzz Aparthotel Chester City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2019

Dear markwelsh91

I'm sorry to see that your stay was unsatisfactory
Unfortunately things do sometimes go wrong but we always try to correct them when given a chance
It does seem as there may have been a miscommunication error somewhere along the way as I was unaware of this particular incident
Please contact me directly on carys@roomzzz.com or 01244 553553 so that I can investigate what happened and get it resolved

Carys

Reviewed 8 July 2019

We had one of the penthouse rooms which was absolutely fantastic and I would highly recommend. The staff were lovely, room was immaculate and the balcony superb. It is so close to everything (2 min walk to the town and numerous restaurants). Have to also give a special shout out to the restaurant opposite (on Chester racecourse) called 1539 - the staff and food were absolutely superb, we had a 2 course Sunday lunch with the biggest yorkshire puddings I have ever seen. All in all a wonderful weekend away and will definitely be visiting again both Roomzz and 1539.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KatieH4442, Assistant Hotel Manager at Roomzzz Aparthotel Chester City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2019

Dear JulieR4650

WOW! thank you for leaving us such a lovely review.

Its great to hear that our hotel and staff exceeded your expectations.

We do hope you visit us again soon in the future.

Katie

Reviewed 4 July 2019

We stayed on race night, and luckily we had the weather. The apartment was very clean and modern, as it always is. It is our preferred location, due to the stunning views, close proximity to Chester town centre. It is always a warm welcome. Highly recommended

Dear Andy D

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

Its great to see you are a happy regular and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

kind regards

katie

Reviewed 3 July 2019

Found this on the internet search and it was a good find. Location was great and the grab and go breakfast was good as well. Booked with the hotel to get the rate including the breakfast . Pleasant and helpful staff.

Dear spaustralia

Thank you for your great review.

Please take a look at our dedicated website next time you book with us for all our up to dates rates and offers.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

katie

Reviewed 2 July 2019

Roomzzz is always my first and only choice to stay when visiting this area.

The staff are always helpful and friendly..nothing is ever too much.
Unfortunately there was a technical hitch but the management team of Carys and Katie dealt with it in a very smooth and efficient manner...which reiterates why I always choose to stay here...because the quality of service is the best.

The rooms are spotless and always cleaned to a high standard.

The grab and go brekkie is perfect and hits the spot for a long day ahead.

The location is perfect..a few steps and you are in the shopping centre...ready to eat out or buy food to bring back and cook In your rooms excellent kitchenette.

I stay in hotels weekly for work and Roomzzz Chester is always my favourite place to stay..I just wish I could pick it up and tKe it with me when I move around for work.

I can’t recommend Roomzzz highly enough.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank piggymagoo
KatieH4442, Assistant Hotel Manager at Roomzzz Aparthotel Chester City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2019

Dear piggymagoo

Thank you so much for leaving you lovely review, i will certainly pass on you kind comments to the teams.

All our staff do everything we can to make sure our guests enjoy their stay as much as possible, even when there is a hitch.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Katie