“Wonderful Surprise”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Holly House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

821keriw
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Wonderful Surprise”
Reviewed 28 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We decided to book Holly House for a 40th birthday party with a total of 13 guests. We just wanted to write how happy we were with the whole process of booking, the amenities, and the whole experience. Paula and David were accommodating from the very beginning. They were always available and happy to answer any questions promptly. They went above and beyond, by leaving three extra champagne flutes to cover breakages. We only broke one! The place itself is located in a quiet and rural area, getting there is a little tricky, however the owners provided us with comprehensive directions to ensure we would not get lost. The view is spectacular. The house itself is spacious, modern, fully equipped, whilst still retaining a rustic feel. Everyone in our party had a great time and we are now aiming to make it an annual retreat. We left a cricket set for future visitors, so if you do visit, think of us if you have a knock :-)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hospitality provided by the owners.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sarah M
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 6 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

I stayed at Holly House last weekend with a large group of family and friends for my 30th Birthday, what an amazing place.

The photographs do not do it justice, large clean tidy and airy rooms backed onto beautiful views of the countryside.

David & Paula visited us on the Friday to go through any questions we had and could not have been more helpful throughout our stay. We will be coming back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Julie M
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Fabulous”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We were blessed with beautiful weather whilst we stayed here but in all honesty we would have had a lovely time whatever happened. Paula & David couldn't do enough for us to make our stay comfortable Paula added additional crockery / cutlery / glasses to the already well stocked kitchen as we had some day guests on Saturday afternoon.
I can't recommend this stunning cottage enough. Location, decoration & comfort are all 5 star.

emma h
Bolton, United Kingdom
“The most spectacular house I have ever visited!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Myself and ten friends recently stayed in Holly House for a long weekend for my 21st. I was absolutely gobsmacked at how incredible the house was upon my arrival and fell in love with it straight away. We all felt so at home as the house is so cosy and had the most amazing weekend, I couldn't of asked for a better place or way to celebrate my birthday. It is safe to say neither I or any of my friends wanted to leave what is such a spectacular house!! I hope in the future I will be lucky enough to visit Holly House again. AMAZING!!!

TesniRobe...
“Amazing stay!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Lovely weekend I stayed here for a hen do. Very relaxing atmosphere, I felt straight at home. The house was beautifully decorated and the views were amazing! Could only be improved by a hot tub!!! X

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing