“The most spectacular house I have ever visited!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Holly House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
emma h
Bolton, United Kingdom
“The most spectacular house I have ever visited!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Myself and ten friends recently stayed in Holly House for a long weekend for my 21st. I was absolutely gobsmacked at how incredible the house was upon my arrival and fell in love with it straight away. We all felt so at home as the house is so cosy and had the most amazing weekend, I couldn't of asked for a better place or way to celebrate my birthday. It is safe to say neither I or any of my friends wanted to leave what is such a spectacular house!! I hope in the future I will be lucky enough to visit Holly House again. AMAZING!!!

Travelling group: Friends
TesniRobe...
“Amazing stay!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Lovely weekend I stayed here for a hen do. Very relaxing atmosphere, I felt straight at home. The house was beautifully decorated and the views were amazing! Could only be improved by a hot tub!!! X

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Laura S
Birmingham
“Beautiful property!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Searching for a property to suit 6 couples with 6 young babies was no easy task!

Holly house exceeded our requirements and expectations - 6 bedrooms spacious enough to all accommodate a cotbed, walls thick enough that you don't hear every sound, large communal space for car seats, bouncers, highchairs etc....

The house was perfect - we were spoilt for choice with the living areas - plenty of rooms to retire to for a moment to yourself (or to try and calm a baby!)

Decor and furniture add to the beauty of this property and Paula, who we booked with is genuinely a lovely lady on hand to answer any questions or resolve any issues (not that we had any).

The price we paid was very reasonable and we hope to return soon!

Fletchmil...
“Breathtaking cottage!!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Stayed here this weekend for a friends 30th Birthday and had the most lovely time. After quite a long drive arriving at this cottage was incredible, beautifully presented with stunning views. House was immaculate and spacious enough for our large group. The location is great as the garden is not overlooked but on taking a trip to a few beach towns nearby we decided we were better off staying at the cottage as they were quite run down. The nearby waterfall is worth a visit. My only advice to those booking would be to plan ahead with meals. The kitchen has an Aga but no cooker so it is very slow and difficult to cater for large parties. There is a BBQ and microwave but cooking a chilli, fried breakfast and oven chips all proved nearly impossible and even though there are 3 Aga cookbooks we hadn't planned for it and so spent many hours around the Aga!! All in all a truly lovely house, would definitely return. Thank you!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
14 Apr 2014
Thank you very much for your lovely feedback about Holly House. I’m not sure which beach town you visited but we recommend the attractive market town of Prestatyn which is 4 miles away. This has a very nice beach and a super town centre which has recently had considerable development with Tesco, M&S, Next, River Island, Boots etc all opening brand new stores. There are also a host of attractive cafes and restaurants on the high street. For those who have used an Aga they are the best thing ever but we recognise an oven with no controls can be a bit daunting at first!
We do try to balance imparting information about the house and area when guests arrive with giving them privacy and rest after a long journey. We send all guests a list of recommended places to visit before they come to ensure that they are informed of all the wonderful places nearby and we are always to offer advice during a guest’s stay.
Drumgarro...
Wirral
“Fantastic cottage”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A family gathering at a wonderful cottage, enjoyed by all. Great family kitchen, warm, comfortable with everything you need. At a great location

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing