2,757 results
All reviews kings grill kings quarters train station waiting room queens hotel bucks fizz lovely hotel car park on arrival groupon deal city centre cocktail bar reception staff buffet breakfast one night stay hotel bar lovely room
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great periodhotel with some quirky mindedness touches. Room was adequate and dinner was nice. Staff went out of their way to accommodate us and our small 6 week old baby. Parking by station was cost effective and very convenient.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
queendeputy, Manager at Hallmark Hotel Chester The Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear billywiz2018,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your time here and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel upon your next visit to Chester.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stay here on a regular basis on business, I have always found the staff helpful and the rooms clean and well appointed, breakfast is also of a high standard, the hotel is well situated for sightseeing.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank AJH1968
queendeputy, Manager at Hallmark Hotel Chester The Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear AJH1968,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy staying at The Queen Hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a very pleasant time at this dog friendly hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful, the food good and the rooms comfortable. Very convenient for the railway station and much more character then the modern boxes.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
queendeputy, Manager at Hallmark Hotel Chester The Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear TravelSpot2,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your time at The Queen and that its historical 'quirkiness' was to your liking.
I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel upon your next visit to Chester.

Louise Turner.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Lovely luxurious stay as The Queens in a Kings Quarters room! Completed with an excellent breakfast. Lovely helpful and friendly staff. Room lovely and bathroom spotless. Already looking forward to another visit.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear heesome,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at Hallmark Hotel The Queen.

I am delighted to hear that you were able to enjoy a relaxing break here and I look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Only booked as a cheap overnight and booked on Groupon so wasn’t expecting too much. I was pleasantly surprised. We were fortunate to be given one of the rooms in the older part of the hotel. Really nice room, lovely comfy bed. Yes, there were a couple of things a bit rough around the edges, but nothing that bothered us. Foyer and communal areas lovely and very grand. Nice bar. Breakfast was really nice, lovely attentive staff. Just one thing disappointed... the bathroom wasn’t very clean. A number of pubic hairs around the bath and on the tiles. Had we been staying for longer I would have asked for it to be cleaned, but as we were only in the room a few hours we decided to put up with it. I wouldn’t let this put me off though. For what we paid it was great, and I would return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Clarey626,

Thank you for providing feedback of your recent stay at Hallmark Hotel The Queen, Chester.

It is great to see that you enjoyed most aspects of your stay, you found the staff to be attentive, bar and hotel to your liking. However, I must apologise about the housekeeping issues in your room. Your feedback has been given to our Head of Housekeeping to ensure that all bedrooms are of the highest of standards for our guest.

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel upon your next visit to the city.