The staff were very friendly but we were disappointed that as residents we did not receive the five star treatment we expected. Usually as residents we expect to be able to have a table in the restaurant to dine at but we were very disappointed as after a long journey travelling to the hotel we were told we had to find somewhere else outside of the hotel which we were not too impressed about. We couldn't even get a cup of tea although they were letting people in off the street for afternoon tea.
There was not even a tea making facility in the room so all that was available was room service at a considerable cost.
All in all this proved to be a very costly bed for the night !!!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Cheshire