“Amazing little gem in the centre of Hoole”
Review of The Faulkner

The Faulkner
Ranked #32 of 609 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We love the Faulkner - visiting regularly. Our latest visit was on Sunday for Fathers day with the inlaws... Amazing food and service as always. Gorgeous Sunday roast and my father in law loved the pie! My children love the food here too. See you all very soon!

1  Thank Joblackshaw

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere and wonderful service from Tom. We really enjoyed the lamb as recommended by our waiter, it was perfectly cooked. I will be telling all my friends to visit, and will definitely be back.

1  Thank A9504DKtonyb
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great meal last night celebrating a friends 50th , great service from James and Tom and yummy food !

1  Thank Michelle K
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to the Faulkner with friends for a long time. This weekend I visited with my boyfriend who really enjoyed it. We had the burger and the pie. The pie is absolutely delicious! And the burger was really good. You get a lot of food for the price.
The staff who served us were very good. It was a busy night and he was quick with the drinks.
Thank you for a great night.

1  Thank Anna T
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Visited the faulkner for lunch with my girlfriends. the atmosphere is lovely the staff very pleasent and helpful and the food wonderful. Its a lovely little pub in the heart of hoole we will definetly be visiting again. And james the host is a breathe of fresh air very attentive

Date of visit: March 2018